Leave Hair Dreadlocks, this view New Hair The Weeknd

As a public figure in the world of entertainment, change appearances are common. Generally, they change appearance to give a touch of something new and different in their character. That which was recently conducted by The Weeknd. Yes, the singer of the song 'Can not Feel My Face' is no longer dreadlocked intersected shorter alias. This is seen through the cover of the latest album uploaded  in his personal Instagram account. In the two photos taken by Nabil Elderkin, The Weeknd seemed to exhibit a short haircut, but still leaving whiskers 



Abel Tesfaye, whose real name is already synonymous with style dreadlocks. To Rolling Stone, it was revealed that inspired dreadlocks hairstyle inspired by Jean-Michel Basquiat. "I want to be remembered as an iconic figure and different. I want to let my hair grow is. I'll cut it off if it is already quite disturbing vision. But if I cut it, I'll be like everyone else and it was very boring, "he said, as quoted by the People, Thursday (09/22/2016).

Comments

Popular Posts